CANCELLATION, DELIVERY, RETURN, REPLACEMENT & REFUND Policy
- The Buyer may in certain cases cancel the order or return the Product and in such an event may request for a replacement or refund.
- A Buyer may cancel at any time until the order has been dispatched or shipped and the entire amount actually paid by the Buyer while ordering the Product shall be refunded at the earliest preferably within seven days of cancellation to the Buyer. If the Buyer has availed set-off of any benefit under any promotional code, gift voucher etc. while ordering the Product which was later on cancelled, then the value of such benefit availed shall not be refunded and such concerned promotional code, gift voucher etc. shall lapse and its benefit cannot be availed again.
- Buyer may cancel the order even when the Product has been shipped or dispatched and the same has not yet reached the Buyer or may refuse to receive the Product but the refund process shall start once the Product is deemed to have been returned back to the Seller and depending on the condition of the Product received back, the amount due to the Buyer shall be refunded at the earliest preferably within 7 (seven) days of the return date. Under such situation if the Buyer fails to provide valid reason for cancellation or refusal to receive that fixes the responsibility on the Seller of the Product or the Logistics Partner(s) the claims of the Payment Gateway(s) and Logistic Partner(s) shall also be borne by the Buyer and the same shall be deducted from the amount due to the Buyer. User expressly agree that decision of GetFast on the validity of the reason provided by the Buyer and the amount due to the Buyer shall be final and binding on User.
- GetFast at its sole discretion may cancel any order at any time until the order has been dispatched or shipped by the Seller:
- if it suspects a User has undertaken a fraudulent transaction.
- if it suspects a User has undertaken a transaction which is not in accordance with these Terms.
- in case of unavailability or deemed unavailability of the Product due to fault of the Seller.
- If the details of the Product as reflected on the Website is noticed to be inaccurate due to technical issues, typographical errors or incorrect product information provided to GetFast by Seller.
- for any reason outside the control of GetFast including but not limited to delivery related logistical difficulties.
- If Buyer purchases multiple items for delivery at single delivery address in one transaction, then all items may be delivered together. Buyer expressly acknowledges and agrees that if Buyer wishes to purchase multiple items for delivery at different delivery addresses, then the Buyer must make as many transactions as the number of delivery addresses i. e., separate transaction for each delivery address.
- Logistics Partner(s) may deliver the ordered Product to the Buyer at the address indicated on the Waybill, or to someone other than the person or entity named on the Waybill having apparent authority to accept the ordered Product in the name and on behalf of the Buyer. Buyer expressly acknowledges and agrees that there is no obligation on the Logistics Partner(s) to deliver the ordered Product to the Buyer personally and Logistic Partner(s) may deliver to someone, other than the person named in the Waybill, present at the address indicated on the Waybill.
- If the Buyer’s delivery address, PIN code is not serviced by the Logistics Partner(s) or by the Seller, the Buyer may provide alternate address serviced by the Logistics Partner(s) and by the Seller before proceeding to make payment.
- The Product shall not be delivered to the Buyer unless necessary payment is made or already made by the Buyer.
- There is no guaranteed time of dispatch or delivery though GetFast realizes the importance of timely dispatch and delivery as per the estimated time displayed, if any, on the Website and expects the Seller, Logistics Partner(s) to give it similar importance.
- Before accepting the delivery of the ordered Product, it shall be the responsibility of the Buyer to reasonably ensure that the Product’s packaging is not damaged, distorted or tampered. It shall be the responsibility of the Buyer to write on the delivery receipt
- the condition of the seal of the packing at the time of receipt.
- whether the packing retains its basic integrity or has been received in distorted and/or damaged condition.
- whether the instructions on the package handling labels or the “package orientation graphics” appears to have been followed during shipping or delivery.
- It shall be responsibility of the Buyer to take photos, video and/or audio recording of the seal and/or package reaching in broken/damaged/distorted condition, at the time of accepting the delivery of the Product considered to be in deliverable condition, in presence of the courier and retain it along with the contents, original cartons and packaging for inspection to settle the claim for damage or defect in Product, if any, during transit by Seller.
- Buyer shall be bound to take delivery of the Product reaching, the Buyer or the recipient on Buyer’s behalf, in deliverable condition. If the Buyer neglects or refuses to accept the delivery of such Product, the Buyer may be liable for the losses suffered by GetFast, its third parties and the Seller and the decision of GetFast shall be final and binding on the Buyer and the Seller.
- Upon delivery of and full payment for the Product, the Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the Product and all rights, title and interest in the Product delivered shall be directly transferred to the Buyer. Thenceforth, Buyer shall be liable for any loss in value of the Product. However, the Buyer will have the right to return, replacement and/or refund of returnable Product found defective, damaged or not as described on the Website as per the cancellation, return, replacement and refund policy related to the Product displayed by the Seller on the Product description page.
- It shall be the responsibility of the Buyer to submit return request on the Website if the Product and its condition satisfy the conditions for return as per the Seller’s cancellation, return, replacement and refund Policy for the particular Product displayed on the Product description page within the prescribed time limit.
- The returnable Product shall be deemed to be successfully delivered if the return request is not received by GetFast on the Website as per procedure prescribed on the Website for filing the return request within 2 (two) days from the date of delivery.
- The non-returnable Product shall be deemed to be successfully delivered if no dispute is raised within 2 (two) days from the date of delivery.
- The return request filed by Buyer shall be processed and decision conveyed by Seller at the earliest preferably within 7 days from the date of receipt of return request. Buyer can raise dispute, if any, with GetFast on Website within the time limit of 2 (two) days of Seller’s decision. Product shall be deemed to be successfully delivered if no such dispute is received by GetFast on the Website as per procedure prescribed on the Website for filing the dispute within prescribed 2 (two) days’ time limit mentioned hereinabove.
- The Seller further agrees that the dispute between Buyer and Seller, if any, shall be resolved by GetFast and the decision of GetFast shall be final and binding on Buyer and Seller.
- Once the return request is accepted by Seller or by GetFast in case dispute is raised by the Buyer or if the Seller does not convey its decision within reasonable time preferably within 7 days from the date of receipt of return request by the Seller, the Logistics Partner(s) shall be advised, if it has pick up service at the Buyer’s delivery address,to execute reverse shipment of the disputed Product from the Buyer’s delivery address to the Seller or else Buyer shall be advised to ship the disputed Product to the Seller’s address. The cost of such reverse shipment by the Buyer shall be reimbursed to the Buyer on production of original invoice of the courier by the Buyer to GetFast.
- While returning the Product, Buyer shall ensure the following:
- Product returned should be unused and in the same condition as received.
- All original packing, labels, price tags, invoice, literatures, accessories, warranty cards, freebies etc. received inside original package must be listed and shown to the Logistic Partner(s)/ courier and packed carefully to ensure safe transit. Product(s) with locks/passwords must be returned unlocked/ disabled. Buyer must mention the return request reference number on the package. A certified list of contents seen by the Logistic Partner(s)/ courier must also be kept inside the packing.
- A scanned copy of the original invoice of the courier, if the Product has been shipped back by Buyer, shall be immediately emailed to GetFast and the original shall be preserved till the cost of reverse shipping is reimbursed to the Buyer.
- The Seller may raise dispute with GetFast, if any, related to the status of the returned product, if actually received by the Seller, within the 2 (two) days of return date. The dispute raised, if any, by the Seller shall be resolved by GetFast within 5 (five) days and the decision of GetFast shall be final and binding on Seller and Buyer.
- The Seller undertakes and agrees to ship the replacement at its own cost through the Logistics Partner(s) within 2 (two) days of return date if no dispute is raised or within 2 (two) days of the date of decision by GetFast to send replacement.
- On successful delivery of the replacement Product to the Buyer the cost of reverse shipping, if any, incurred by the Buyer shall be reimbursed to the Buyer.
- The Seller undertakes and agrees that in case the returned Product is found acceptable by the Seller or GetFast but the replacement Product is not readily available the total amount paid for the delivery of the Product and cost of reverse shipping, if any, paid by the Buyer shall be refunded to the Buyer within 10 (ten) days from the return date.
- Buyer agrees that if any Product ordered by the Buyer ultimately remains unclaimed or unacceptable, then GetFast shall have the exclusive right to hand over the Product to any party or third party at any price whatsoever along with all title, rights and interests including warranties, collaterals and benefits associated with the Product and use the proceeds at its sole discretion. Buyer agrees that under such situation the amount due to the Buyer as refund shall be decided by GetFast, at its sole discretion and the decision of GetFast shall be final and binding on Seller and Buyer.
If any provision mentioned hereinabove under this section is in conflict with any provision in the Seller’s cancelation, return, replacement and refund policy displayed on the Product description page of the Website, the latter shall prevail.